RedCat Community Manager
The RedCat platform allows you to manage your community in Telegram using chat bots. You no longer need to learn programming or pay someone money to create a chat bot to manage your Telegram chat. To work with RedCat CM you just need to create an empty bot in @BotFather and add it in your RedCat control panel. Further configuration of your bot takes place in a simple and friendly interface.
The following features are available:
- Statistics on the number of messages in chat per day
- Statistics on new users
- Adding personal commands
- Forming a drop-down menu of personal commands
- 4 standard commands. Rules, Videos.
- WYSIWYG message text editor with tags that telegram supports
- Community name change
- Bot WebHooks management
- Multi-language (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
- User verification. Verification management
- Notify administration about chat violation
Adding chat (bot must be a chat member before being added)
List of users chat
Sending messages to the chat. Text, Image with description
Automatic detection of administrators. Information is displayed in the profile.
- Automatic rating system. Issued once a day to the most active participants of the chat
- Manual rating giving. Any user can give rating point as a sign of gratitude.
- User profile. Brief information about the user.
- YouTube channel parser. Outputs your last 15 videos
- RSS parser for your site